Hello, your Evansville Chiropractor, Dr. Lobacz here, I wanted us to get acquainted before you make an appointment to make sure we are on the same page. If you would, take a few minutes and check out the podcast below by pressing play. If what you hear resonates with you, I’d invite you to click the appointment button at the bottom of this page so we can get started on a new course for your health. 🙂
Many people think that going to a
back pain, headaches, etc.
On today’s podcast our aim is to expose you to a different way of thinking about that.
In this episode of Back 2 Health we’re discussing the many benefits of chiropractic care. The field of chiropractic has been around for over 100 years as a safe, reliable form of healthcare. It has grown rapidly in public awareness and appreciation in the last decade, and today we’re going to shine a spotlight on why that is.
Many people are surprised to hear that several of the world’s elite athletes have a doctor of chiropractic in their corner at all times. Numerous professional sports teams have a chiropractor on staff to help ensure the health and wellness of the players. Maybe it might be obvious for athletic injury or trauma, but chiropractors care for their patients far beyond back problems.
As you’ll find out in today’s show, chiropractic care can treat and even reverse chronic issues that conventional medicine often struggles with. Whether or not you’re experienced in chiropractic care, you’re going to learn a lot from this show, and hopefully have your health improved as a result of it.
In this episode you’ll discover:
- What the real purpose of chiropractic is.
- How chiropractic care actually works (this is profound!)
- How your body is able to heal itself
- Why the internal environment of the body is critical in the healing process.
- Why it’s better to treat the person than to treat conditions.
- Why chiropractic tends to focus more on educating patients than treating symptoms.
- How your spine and nervous system are intimately connected.
- What are subluxations and what causes them?
- Subluxations are always BAD
- How chiropractic adjustments influence your major organs (heart, lungs, kidneys, etc).
- How Christopher Reeve (Superman) slowly lost his life (serious ah-ha moment here!)
- Why chiropractic adjustments are important even when you’re not in pain.
- What drugs do.
If your ready to start experiencing better health naturally without dangerous drugs.